Coming soon! Our conference program, focused on timely issues and exciting solutions in adolescent health globally, will generate inspiration and active discussion with clear key takeaways.
Our program is being guided by a Program Advisory Committee which includes broad representation of CanWaCH domestic partners and the Lancet Commission on Adolescent Health, as well as a Youth Council to ensure that youth voices and perspectives are incorporated into the conference content and format:
Program Advisory Committee
- Chris Armstrong, Plan Canada International
- Dr. Jennifer Blake, Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC)
- Dr. Zulfiqar Bhutta, the Centre for Global Child Health (SickKids)
- Sarah Kennell, Action Canada
- Anshu Mohan, PMNCH
- Dr. George Patton, Lancet Commission on Adolescent Health and Wellbeing
- Dr. Susan Sawyer, Lancet Commission on Adolescent Health and Wellbeing
- Sara Shultz, World Vision Canada
Conference Youth Council
Special thanks to Women Deliver for providing their expertise and support towards our Conference Youth Council.
- Bethel Aklilu, Canada, Centre for Global Child Health (SickKids)
- Amy Bing, Canada, Plan Canada International
- Talia Filler, Canada, World Vision Canada
- Reina Foster, Canada, Lac Seul First Nation, Plan Canada International
- Anthony Lopez, Phillipines, Women Deliver Young Leaders
- Zanele Mabaso, South Africa, Parternship for Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health Adolescent and Youth Constituency
- Cassandra Morris, Canada, Health Bridge Foundation of Canada
- Patrick Mwesigye, Uganda, Parternship for Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health Adolescent and Youth Constituency
- Irem Turner, USA/Turkey, United Nations Population Fund
- Joannes Paulus Yimbesalu, Cameroon, Women Deliver Young Leaders and the Aga Khan Foundation Canada
For more information about the Conference Youth Council, download their full profiles.