Registration fees are inclusive of:
- All sessions included in the conference program
- Continental Breakfast on May 16 & 17, 2017
- Lunch on May 16 & 17, 2017
- Morning & afternoon coffee break on May 16 & 17, 2017
- Reception on the evening of May 16
Please note: Due to high demand, registration is limited to two attendees per organization.
Regular Conference Rate: $175 CAD
Student / Youth Rate* (24 and under): $50 CAD
Media**: No charge
CanWaCH has made available a limited number of subsidized conference passes for those who would like to attend the conference but find the registration fee a little beyond their means. To apply for the subsidy, please send your request along with supporting documentation to the conference secretariat via the contact form. Please note: The number of subsidized passes available are extremely limited and will be terminated without notice once the offer is fully subscribed.
* To qualify for the Student/Youth Rate, applicants will be asked to show identification when they arrive at the conference to pick up their name badge & materials for the conference.
** Media Participants. The CanWaCH Global Adolescent Health Conference: Unleashing the Power of a Generation conference considers accredited journalists to be editorial staff for the following: newspapers, magazines, medical or health care publications and broadcast or web-based media. To receive a media badge, media representatives must provide identification, such as letter of assignment. All freelance journalists must provide a letter of assignment on company letterhead from an editor of a recognized news organization certifying they are covering the conference for the organization. Media registration includes access to the conference sessions.