Join CanWaCH's Public Engagement Working Group (PEWG) and help build awareness of Canadian leadership in global health!
CanWaCH is excited to announce that we are recruiting two youth delegates (18-24 years old) to participate on the PEWG! With a unique perspective as young leaders, these delegates will provide valuable insights and feedback for how CanWaCH and its members can better engage Canadian youth in our work.
- Identify as a youth. (Youth is defined by the United Nations as an individual between 15-24 years old. For this initiative, applications from youth between 18-24 years old as of January 1, 2020 will be considered).
- Have experience working in communications, public engagement, community outreach or another relevant field. Or have demonstrated experience in engaging with public, digital audiences or as a social media influencer.
- Be willing to participate in a minimum of one monthly PEWG meeting and other projects/opportunities as they arise (approx. 1-2 hours per month).
- Work closely with CanWaCH as it pilots this initiative by participating in check-ins, engagement activities and a debrief session (max. 3-4 hours per month).
- On board the new youth delegates at the end of their term.
Successful applicants will be appointed as Youth Delegates and serve a one-year term. Applications will be accepted until 5 pm EDT on Friday, April 10, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Murray, Senior Public Engagement Officer.