Do you have questions about working from home? Finding job opportunities? Remote interviews? Networking online?
We understand that advancing your career in global health may be especially challenging during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hear tangible tips and pieces of advice from seasoned professionals with expertise in career development, human resources and communications.
Brought to you by the Ottawa Hub of the Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research’s (CCGHR) with technical support from the Canadian Partnership for Women and Children’s Health (CanWaCH).
- Lisa Metselaar, Experiential Learning and Placement Coordinator, Western University
- Alli Bunting, Manager, Programs & Operations, Canadian Partnership for Women and Children’s Health (CanWaCH)
- Ryan Kennery, Senior Strategist, MediaStyle
- Canadian Evaluation Society’s Credentialed Evaluation (CE) designation
- Project Management Institute
- Lean Sigma Certification (Quality Improvement)
- LinkedIn Learning
- Knowledge Translation Professional Certificate (KTPC)
- Statistical software:
- The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide
- How to Prepare for an Interview
- 15 Interview Questions You Should Be Prepared to Answer
- 51 Great Questions to Ask in an Interview