On Thursday, July 26 at 11:00 AM EDT, CanWaCH and the Canadian Steering Group on NTDs are delighted to be co-hosting an interactive conversation with our colleagues from the global south as we explore the specific impacts of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) on the health and well-being of women and girls worldwide. Colleagues will share insights on the current programming and data gaps that impede meaningful progress, and how Canadian NGOs can consider and integrate NTDs into their maternal, newborn, and child health programming. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions, and identify resources to build their capacity in this critical area of global health.
- Dr. Camilla Ducker, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Dr. Dirk Engels, (retired) Department of Control of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD), WHO Geneva
- Professor Margaret Gyapong, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho Ghana
- Dr. Alison Krentel, Bruyère Research Institute and School of Epidemiology and Public Health, University of Ottawa
- Mr. Maneesh Philip, Director of International Programs at effect:hope
Register today, as space is limited.